The following terms and conditions were put together for you to have a good understanding of mode of operation of H.O.M.E PLAN SCHEME and also to know the rules, codes and ethics that guide our operation and your membership in H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative. KINGBUILDER LIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES reserves the right to revise or update the information contained here-in from time to time without prior notice of anyone. Members are expected to refer to this manual regularly to update themselves about the terms and conditions. When you subscribe to H.O.M.E PLAN, you willingly and conscientiously agree to follow and be bound by the codes of ethics, policies and procedure as well as the terms and conditions that are contained here-in, which may change from time to time. Violation of these terms and conditions, codes of ethics, policies and procedures may lead to cancellation of your membership without the refund of your registration fee but you will still be entitled to the 15% discount on any of our products and services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO REFUND RULE
When you join the H.O.M.EPLAN Initiative you agree that the registration fee of =N=10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) you pay is non-refundable, and this rule applies once the payment is made.
MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS
In order for you to be a member/beneficiary of H.O.M.E PLAN SCHEME:
- You agree that you are aware the H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative runs on Multi-Level Marketing Platform/principles.
- You agree to pay a one-time registration fee of =N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) And a Yearly Renewal Fee of =N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- You agree to bring to the network at least three members who are able and willing to pay the registration fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) as you did, who also will bring three members each who can themselves pay the above mentioned nonrefundable registration fee and so on.
- You agree that you have read and understood the compensation plans of the H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative and the term and conditions of the plan before you pay the registration fee.
The following terms as defined here will be used throughout this write up:
- H.O.M.E PLAN: Home Ownership Made Easy Plan
- MLM: Multi-Level Marketing
- Down-lines: Members under a particular member
- Up-lines: The Sponsor or the person that introduces another member
- Member: A person who has joined the H.O.M.E PLAN platform and has paid the registration fee.
- Referral Bonus: The money earned when a member successfully introduces another member.
- Level Completion Bonus: The incentive awarded to deserving members when they complete any level in the matrix.
- Registration Fee: Ten Thousand Naira Only (=N10, 000.00). This is the amount paid to join the network.
- Genealogy Tree: This is a family tree that shows all members under a particular member in the form of a matrix.
Sponsor: A registered member who introduces another member.
CODES OF ETHICS FOR MEMBERS
- As a member of the H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative, I will be honest and maintain high integrity in all that I do in promoting H.O.M.E PLAN MLM
- I will not make derogatory, negative or disapproving remarks about the H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative, coordinators, employees, representatives, services or projects of KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES.
- I will present myself to be trained regularly about the marketing plans of H.O.M.E PLAN and present the same marketing plans accurately and honestly, clearly portraying the level of effort required to achieve success to would the down-lines and new members.
- I will develop my team or genealogy tree by carrying out the duties of leadership training to my down-lines. All the cost of my personal training of my down-lines will be borne by me. I will treat every one of my down-lines with the same courtesy.
- I will endeavor to encourage my down-lines to come for regular seminar if and when organized by H.O.M.E PLAN SCHEME.
- I will not portray the H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative as a Pyramid Scheme or a Ponzi.
- I will not produce marketing or training aids of any kind for sale to other members of H.O.M.E PLAN without the prior written permission from H.O.M.E PLAN owners.
- I will consistently put forth my best efforts to achieve the growth of my genealogy tree.
- While I remain a member of H.O.M.E PLAN, I will not directly or indirectly (through or by means of any person, entity, or artifice), solicit, promote, sponsor or recruit H.O.M.E PLAN members or anyone I meet or know in the course of H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative business, to join, promote, sell, or purchase products of, or participate in as a salesperson or otherwise, of any multi-level marketing or direct sales company. I agree that if I violate this rule my membership of H.O.M.E PLAN may be terminated.
- I will not engage in activities that will cause loss to other members of H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative
- I will not use the H.O.M.E PLAN name or the name of its owners, information literature, gatherings of people or other Company Resources to pursue other business (i.e. selling insurance, other MLM. or sponsoring other company products) or political interests.
H.O.M.E PLAN POLICIES
- A person who has paid the registration fee, having duly completed the registration form is deemed to have applied for membership
- The H.O.M.E PLAN owners reserve the right to accept or reject any application without having to explain any reason for its acceptance or rejection.
- All members are independent promoters of H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative and are neither agents nor employees of KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES.
- All members are responsible for bearing all costs and expenses incurred in the conduct of their participation.
- A member must have only one sponsor or up-line.
- A member cannot resign and re-join under a different sponsor name.
- If a member’s spouse engages in activities that violate the codes of ethics of H.O.M.E PLAN, it is deemed that the said member is guilty of that violation and therefore, penalty may apply.
MEMBERS ACCOUNT INFORMATION UPDATE
Members are, by responsibility, required to update their registration details whenever necessary. The following are some of the required details but any other useful information should also be updated. They are: email address, residential address, bank account information and mobile phone number, as well as information about their next of kin and other necessary info necessary. This will ensure members are kept up to date with all updates from the company. These updates are also posted in the H.O.M.E PLAN website and dashboard of each member. KINGBUILDER LIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES will bear no responsibility for any loss (moral, physical or financial or legal or any other kind of loss) caused by entering wrong information into registration form/ misrepresentation by any member or any other person.
It is the responsibility of each member to ensure the security of their log in details including the password. They must also notify H.O.M.E PLAN if they believe that these details are comprised. Reasonable steps have been taken by HOME PLAN SCHEME to protect security of on-line transactions. However, the owners of H.O.M.E PLAN cannot and does not warrant such security and will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from any security breaches.
ISSUES ABOUT TAX
Members of H.O.M.E PLAN are independent promoters and no right binds the owners of H.O.M.E PLAN to any obligations. The members of HOMEPLAN shall not be treated as employees, franchisees, and parties to a joint venture or partners with regards to taxation laws, rules, ordinances or regulations. They observe provincial and local statutes, ordinances and regulations relating to business operations or transactions. The relationship between members and KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES is established by this agreement. Members are not KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES agents, employees or legal representatives or its service providers. Therefore when members make money as a result of their involvement in H.O.M.E PLAN activities, they are required to remit tax by themselves as appropriate according to federal, state or local governments’ laws. This means that members are solely responsible for all self-employment taxes and any federal, state, local or other taxes that may be due as a result of their H.O.M.E PLAN activities. Members agree to abide by any national, federal, state, or local governments’ laws, rules and regulations pertaining to this Agreement. At their own expense, members will make, execute and file all such reports and obtain such licenses as are required by law or public authority with respect to this Agreement.
TRADEMARKS AND MARKETING MATERIALS
On some occasions, the H.O.M.E PLAN website may undergo routine maintenance, and this might affect some activities on the site.
EXARGERATION OF REWARD/ COMPENSATION PLANS
When a member presents H.O.M.E PLAN to others they should understand all aspects of the reward/compensation plans and not make any representations or promises that are not contained in this agreement or in H.O.M.E PLAN website and promotional materials. This representation includes print media, video/audio media or any other form of advertisement/ promotion. If a prospective member relies on any promises made by a member of H.O.M.E PLAN that is not stated in this Agreement and/or official website and H.O.M.E PLAN promotional materials, and the member fails to keep any such promise, the prospective members shall only have recourse against that member and not KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES If the member has unfulfilled promises made, they have the option of lodging a complaint with KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES. Upon receipt of such a complaint, the organization will investigate the matter as it deems necessary and, upon validation of such a complaint, impose appropriate penalties on the offending member. Such actions however will not result in any recovery of damages by the prospective members, which the prospective member is free to seek against the offending member, not the Organization. Compensation Plan will be reviewed every Four years and all the members will be notified in due time.
UP-LINE RESPONSILIBITIES TO DOWN-LINE
Members who choose to promote the H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative are able to earn money and rewards through the H.O.M.E PLAN’s Compensation Plan. The member understands and agrees to abide by the Members Agreement. Members understand they are bound by the terms hereof and that the member will be entitled to participate upon acceptance of a valid application for participation. To earn through the Compensation plan a member needs to personally refer or introduce or sign-up FIVE PERSONS, either directly through one-on-one or through a referral link. Members are responsible for their own marketing and accept that any rewards earned are the result of consistent marketing efforts. KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES makes NO guarantees that a member will qualify or earn the rewards. Members are responsible for ensuring any new members of their personal marketing team are aware of the policies and procedures, how the Compensation plan works, and how to take advantage of the trainings, earnings and level completion bonuses. Members are required to read and understand the compensation and Level Completion Bonus Plans and pass same to the new members under them while asking the new members to also do same to prospective members signing up under them. Members understand that monetary earnings and level completion bonuses are achieved as direct result of their marketing efforts. This means that monetary earning and level completion bonuses are rather efforts-based and not time-based. Members understand that they will employ team spirit principles in their marketing efforts.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof, and no other additional promises, representations, guarantees or agreements of any kind shall be valid concerning such subject matter unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES. RESPONSIBILITY KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES is not responsible for the acts of its members under any circumstances for their wrongful and illegal activities while promoting the H.O.M.E PLAN Platform.
KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE ANTI-SPAM POLICY. THIS MEANS THAT ANY TEAM LEADER OR MEMBER OR RELATED MEMBER THAT SPAMS IN ANY WAY SHALL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED WITH ALL RIGHTS FORFEITED. The following Acceptable use (Anti-Spam) policy sets forth what activities on the part of the Organization; members will not be tolerated under any circumstances. These policies will be enforced in order to insure that KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES’s and the H.O.M.E PLAN Initiative’s continued reputation remain in high quality and professional standard. The Company will immediately terminate any member found engaging in spamming or any illegal activity. Their participation shall be terminated and they will be charged =N=150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only) for each reported spamming activity as a penalty and damage charge. The Company will immediately contact state and federal authorities to report such activity as it is a crime in many jurisdictions to Spam; Nigeria is not an exception. All members are required to agree and adhere to these stated conditions. A member cannot violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law. Illegal spamming activity includes posting identical or substantially similar articles to an excessive (more than 3) number of newsgroups or continued posting of articles which are of topic for a newsgroup; sending unsolicited mass (to more than 10 users) emailing which provoke complaints from the recipients or where the recipients have not agreed, prior to such mailing to accept such emails. Unsolicited commercial advertisements will be treated as illegal Spam. KINGBUILDERLIMITED AND ORISUN ESTATES WILL FULLY COOPERATE WITH ALL ANTI-CRIMINAL AUTHORITIES TO PROVIDE INFORMATION AS TO THE PERSON OR PERSONS THAT ENGAGE IN THE SPAMMING ACTIVITY IN ORDER TO OBTAIN WARRANTS AND CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST THOSE MEMBER .